“Gets the ball rolling”
- Gathers information about and kicks off the project with the team
- Creates project in the Jibunu platform and enters initial setup
“Leads the way”
- Reviews questionnaire document and prepares it for our platform
- Enters text, formatting, and basic programming
“Adds the cool stuff”
- Reviews questionnaire to identify sections that need complex programming
- Modifies existing project to include all survey logic, quotas, and any special functionality
“Test all parameters”
- Goes through the entire survey, comparing it to the document for accuracy in design and functionality
- Confirms that the survey will work properly under all conditions and situations
“Delivers the goods”
- Sends the test link to the client so they can begin their own testing
Four different teams are involved in creating your test link. After Client Services gets things started, Configuration lays the foundation by setting up text, formatting, and basic programming. Next, our Development team takes that foundation and begins adding what we call “the cool stuff”: logic, custom exercises, interactive functionality, complexity, and so on. They also set up quotas and other important information to make sure the project runs smoothly. After that is complete, Quality Assurance tests the survey for accuracy by thoroughly testing the survey for accuracy. Any errors are reported back to the Configuration and Development teams, fixed, and then retested until it’s correct. Once testing is complete, Client Services is ready to deliver the test link to you for your review. Throughout this entire process, your project and company specifications are followed to achieve a solid and reliable product.
This is just one of many processes here at Jibunu. Over the next few weeks, we’ll focus on each of these steps in depth, detailing what we do to make the surveys you want to get the data you need.